Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's Holiday Time!

Hey all! Ryou here!

My exam on last Friday was really horrible. I didn't expect an easy paper to be tough! Now that the exams over, it's holiday time! I am so glad that my exams over! It means more time for me to study Shogi! ^_^V

I have been studying Shogi from 11pm to 7am for the past few days. From reading "Art of Shogi" to watching online replays to solve problems. I'm really excited that I can spend a lot of my free time just to play Shogi.

I will be returning back to my hometown this Saturday and I probably don't have time to online or play Shogi or write stories. This really makes me feel sad alot. =( However I will be going to Singapore on the 14th Dec and I hope I could find any Shogi sets (ones with wooden board and wooden or plastic pieces) and some Shogi books. If I can't find any of those, I will probably have to spend a lot of money and wait for another two months just for them to arrive if I purchase it online. =/


Enough talk from me. It's time for me to go back and study Shogi. =P Hope you guys have fun during the holiday season!

Regards,
Ryou Takehito

No comments: