Saturday, November 28, 2009

To move, or not to move?

Hey,

Starting this week, I am going to post the kifu of all the games that I've played in Japan Club Kuala Lumpur and going to give deep analysis of all my games so I can see my own improvements or how I can make my game better. However there is just one problem.

Blogspot does not allow me to upload swf files. which is essential for me to post my game. But in Typepad.com I will be able to upload the games' kifus with ease. Now here's my question: should I continue blogging with Blogspot or Typepad?

I certainly do not want to lose all my memories and comments in Blogspot, but I also do not want to waste alot of time just to upload a kifu.

For now I'm uploading a simple flash, but I do hope I will be able to upload a better version in the near future. So for now please advise that should I choose Blogspot or Typepad.



Regards,
Ryou Takehito

2 comments:

Sayamo said...

surely u can move old posts from blogpost to typepad? im not sure, but that is something that these blog providers should help with.

chessGM said...

Hi Dear Mr Ryou
1. How about you use shogi program to key in your games, this will easy your moves input.
2. Then you may use the program to genrate output of the games in text form. After which you may cut and paste into your blog easily.

Enjoy reading your post,
rgds
yeoh