Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kunihiko Kiuchi, where art thou?

Hey all,

It seems that my friend has received Mr. Kunihiko's comment for a long time, but he never told me anything about it.
-----------------------------------------------------
Reference: http://idazuwaika.wordpress.com/about/#comment-544
Kunihiko Kiuchi :
September 6, 2008 at 6:49 am

"Nice to see you Waq. My name is Kiuchi (43 years old, male, Tokyo)

I saw your web site few weeks ado. And I am very happy to play Japanese Chess “Shogi”.

Will you execute “joint Shogi Project” which is an establishment of Shogi club or Shogi company in Malaysia with me?

If you approve with me project, reply to me in Email.

Thank you very much for reading."

-----------------------------------------------------

It seems that he is highly interested in creating a Shogi club in Malaysia. I mean if there's a Shogi club in Malaysia, there would be more opportunities for me to learn Shogi in Malaysia!

-----------------------------------------------------

Reference: http://idazuwaika.wordpress.com/2008/08/27/haha-shogi-again-but-at-home/#comment-765

Kunihiko Kiuchi : December 6, 2008 at 7:07 am

"Hi! Zaid. This is Kunihiko.

Did you read previous Email from me on 13 & 25 Sept?

I would like to ask you again.
If you have a higher motivation and strong enthusiasm for establishment of a Shogi club.
Let’s establish a Shogi club with me in Malaysia.

I would like to confirm your real intention.

Please reply in Email immediately."

-----------------------------------------------------

Mr. Kunihiko is highly interested in setting up Shogi club in Malaysia unfortunately he has contacted the wrong person because Waq (Zaid) is an active Go player, not an active Shogi player! It's true that Waq knows how to play Shogi but he only plays Shogi leisurely with me. Unfortunately Waq never told me anything about it until I have found it out myself. If only I knew about it, a Shogi club would have been set up in Malaysia by now! God must be playing tricks on me!

If Mr. Kunihiko is reading this post right now, please please please contact me at all cost! MR. KUNIHIKO!!!! WHERE ARE YOU??? Please make sure to leave down your e-mail if you do comment on this blog!!!

Regards,
Ryou Takehito

2 comments:

Ebenezar Wolf said...

Yo, im a western chess and chinese chess player, and im interested to start my experince in shogi.

For starting, i would like to ask where can i get a set board of shogi?

Advance Thanks
PJ Low

ps: I believe, for a fresh starter like me, would like to have the "feel" of the shogi pieces, and learning the pieces name by memorizing it thru "touch" rather than my monitor.

Ebenezar Wolf said...

Dear Ryou-san,

Rm200? @.@ thats alot, but well i will try to look at 1-U.

Well, I cant denied when u said, "alot of beginners who actually keep forgetting what piece". It is very true, as I myself once having trouble on memorizing the chinese words, when i first started chinese chess. However, thanks for the advice ^^ .. i will try to seek internet to check the kanji definition if i "lost".

About the Japan Club, thank you for the invitation, but im currently busy with my assignments and my midterms. I do really like close-up teaching method, but maybe few months ahead?

For now, i will try to seek help from my university chess club IF they have any idea about shogi. Again, thank you for your info

PJ Low