Friday, December 21, 2007

Back Back BACK!

hey all.

Many things have happened alot during this holiday so let's have a report about what I have done, shall we?

My days in Brunei:
1. Rewatch all Weiß kreuz episodes throughout the night.
2. Doing something confidential.
3. Look for old friends and have some personal time together.
4. Play Shogi with little sister.
5. Get nagged by parents. >.<

My days in Singapore:
Day 1: I reached Singapore around 1p.m. and stayed in a hotel called "Furama Hotel". After that I tried my luck in finding Shogi equipments in People's Park and OG which is nearby. I even went to Borders to look for it but failed.
Day 2: Have breakfast in People's Park and went to Takashimaya and tried my luck again in Kinokuniya but couldn't find any. Mission Failed. After that I went to Orchad Road and look for some CDs. "Get Gil Shaham's Devil Dance CD!"
Day 3: Left Singapore with a sigh because I failed to find anything related to Shogi.

Plans for the rest of the holiday:
Play Shogi of course! I didn't get to play Shogi as much as I can because my parents are actually against me playing Shogi! I don't see anything wrong with playing Shogi! I didn't get to practise as much as I can so I have decide to spend more time in it when they leave Malaysia. Then I would probably spend a little time watching movies to relax myself.

Mission in Singapore: to look for a "Shogi magnetic set" so I can play without worrying my shogi pieces get lost and "Wooden Shogi Sets" to have a proper set to play with and some Shogi books so I can learn.
Mission Status: FAILED. Couldn't find any of those items in Singapore.

Sigh. It was really depressing. I can't believe Singapore don't have them! I managed to find some Shogi books but they're only available in Japanese! AND THEY WERE WRITTEN BY HABU-SAN TOO!!! I wish they would publish more English-translated Habu-san's books. Sigh. Since I can't find them in Singapore, I guess I have to switch to an alternative way of getting them - online purchase. Online purchase is really expensive for me and it takes time for them to arrive but what choice do I have? I'm going to get a proper Shogi set first from online and later when I save up enough money I'll try to purchase other products if I can.

See you all next week.

Regards,
Ryou Takehito

No comments: