Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Work Harder!

Hey all!

Freedom at last! Actually I didn't expect to be free again because I thought my schedule was full until I leave Brunei but things went smooth and end early. However I won't be SUPER free like I am back in Malaysia because of my nagging parents.

Now that I'm free, I would probably spend some time with my friends and if not I will be learning Shogi at home as usual. I haven't play Shogi in an internet Shogi website called "Shogi Club 24" (http://www.shogidojo.com/eng/engindex.htm) for a few months because I'm scared that I will get beaten out of crap against lowest rank players (15kyu), I decided to give myself a try again and see how much I've improve. After a game with a player, I lost again. However I'm quite happy that I've improve my techniques a little. Last time my opponents finished me off in less than 20 moves but now the game last for more than 50 moves and 20 minutes! I won't be visiting "Shogi Club 24" again until I've studied more with my "Art of Shogi" but I will visit it once in a while. The main reason why I haven't visit the site for such a long time is because I'm scared that my defeat will make me lose my interest in Shogi. However, after playing the game, I feel that I need to improve more. I definitely need to work harder than before if I want to become a professional. WORK HARDER RYOU! YOU CAN DO IT! DON'T GIVE UP HOPE FOR YOUR DREAMS! KAMBATTE!

Anyways see you all next time!

Regards,
Ryou Takehito

No comments: