Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Interesting Video!

I found this interesting video as I was looking for "Gekka no Kishi", a story about Shogi, and thought I should share with everyone. Please have a good laugh. =)



If you can't read Chinese or understand Japanese, I have provided the translations below:
1: Who's the strongest player here?
2: Who?
3: Me. Any problem?
4: You're already playing. This is bad.
5: You're alone, right? I'll play with you.
6: Who are you?
7: Me or anyone else is the same, right?
8: Come on, hurry!
9: You don't have to hurry me. When the time comes the opponent will be here.
10: Then how about we have a match before he comes?
11: Let me tell you
12: I'm 3-dan. How about you?
13: 5-dan....... what?
14: But I stopped playing Shogi ever since middle school.
15: Now I probably should have jumped to 7-dan.
16: This is not even a jumping box!
17: It's alright!
18: Someone please go to the office and ask someone to come...... no need.
19: I will get rid of him.
20: Then... I'll go first.......okay!
21: P94? (Pawn in 94 square)
22: I'll say... do you even know how to play Shogi?....... Huh? What's wrong?
23: This move has no meaning at all!
24: You should study some joseki (Chess openings) first.
25: Sorry, but in my dictionary there's no such thing as 'joseki'.
26: What?
27: What's happened?
28: Don't cause any trouble, okay?
29: Please be quiet, okay?
30; What are you crying? So noisy.
31: You're still young.
32: There is still a long way to walk in your life.
33: I have never lose before!
34: I'm only playing with him a little.
35: V-Shape?
36: I had never lose since middle school.
37: I'm not playing Shogi anymore!
38: Not playing anymore!
39: You're not playing anymore?
40: I was actually thinking of making a heart shape...
41: Who are you? You're an outsider, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol =))

It's very funny. Really!
That video looks like taken from Dorama "Hachi One Diver". It's a dorama about shogi.

By the way, I also a big fans of shogi and studying it since one month a go.

Nice to meet you :D

Luis Armendariz said...

Wow. That's hilarious!