Saturday, November 29, 2008

Shogi Full Time!

Hey all,

Today's 28th Nov so that means... exams are finally over!!! WOOHOOOOO!

With my semester ended I can finally play Shogi the whole day! Actually I'm playing Shogi at this moment and I'm taking a break right now to type this entry. I have been learning for Shogi for two straight hours so I still have 6 hours ago! It's great that I can learn Shogi full time, with at least 8 hours per day. Call me crazy, but that's how I love so much about Shogi!

On the night before my last exam, I couldn't sleep at all. Not that I was worried about my exams just because I have to take two different papers on the same day, the main reason is I was too excited about playing Shogi after exams! I found it a little scary that my obsession of Shogi is too strong but... I love this feeling! I did not force myself to learn 8 hours of Shogi. I was actually spending it just like my past-time/leisure! The sense of learning new strategies, discovering new ideas, playing against myself - it feels so great and refreshing!

Tomorrow is Saturday and I'm going to Japan Club Kuala Lumpur to play a few games of Shogi. It has been a very long time since I last visited JCKL. Hope my skills improve!

Alright everyone, I'm going to resume learning Shogi now. Take care everyone!

Regards,
Ryou Takehito

No comments: