Monday, November 10, 2008

It's....It's finally here!!!

Hey all,

after waiting for another week, I woke up early at 9 a.m. to check my mailbox. It was not there. I have started to doubt that the online purchase might have been a failure so I went back into my house to take my morning bath and breakfast. At around 1 p.m., my mobile phone mysteriously rang. I was trying to get a hold of it but it stopped ringing before I could. Although the missed call was from a friend, I stupidly thought it as a sign that my book has arrive. So I went to check the mailbox again and there it was, Habu's Words!

After waiting for three weeks it has finally arrived!!! Words can't describe how happy I am to receive this book. I wished I could have taken a photo with the book but unfortunately my camera broke down. =(

Although I am happy that I've receive my copy of Habu's Words, but I can't use it now. WHY? This is because exams around the corner and I don't have time for Shogi! =( *Mumbles and curses at the college exams* Anyways my last day of exam is on 27th November so I'm really looking forward to study Shogi with Habu's Words on that day! =3

Regards,
Ryou Takehito

No comments: