Sunday, May 4, 2008

BEIJING HERE I COME! (AISEP Part 2)

Hey all!

I finally get to go to Beijing to participate AISEP! WOOHOO! I can't my mom just agree to let me go! I'm SO SO SO SO SOOOOOO HAPPY! You just can't believe how many troubles I have to get through just to get myself to join this event.

First is convincing my mom. I have to lie to her that I was invited to join this event but the lie eventually became real. I spend considerable amount of time to gather all the informations by going to embassy of china and various places just to prove to her it's real.

Just when she was going to agree I had a car accident.  She immediately change her mind of not letting me go. I completely lose my hope of going to Beijing  It was my fault for getting the car banged and it should be a punishment for me not to go to Beijing. But I didn't give up. I continue to ask her, convince her and told her that she only needs to pay the air ticket expenses. She still hesitate to let me go but in the end she gave in. Now all I have to do is get my Visa done, buy the air ticket on Monday and then off I go!

Habu Beijing Here I come!

Hope to see you all real soon again!

Regards,
Ryou Takehito

No comments: