Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Goodbye my holiday =(

Sup all?

Anyways below are the list of stuffs that I'm going to do during my stay in Beijing. The longer the arrow means the higher the priority of the stuff that I want to do. So let's begin now. =)

--------------------->go eat good food and desserts! Yum!
-----> buy a musical keyboard for my little sister.
--------------------------------------------------> buy a magnetic Shogi set and probably a new Shogi set.
---------------->buy a birthday gift for Grandma.
------------------------------------------------------------------------>let Habu sign my Shogi board and take photos with him.
------------------------------->Eat at Quanjude. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quanjude
----------->buy 'Go' books for my friend.
--> play Shogi with someone else throughout the night.
---------------------------------------> send a postcard to my little sister.


This is the list of stuffs that I think of, for now. Hope I can think of more stuffs I can do while I'm in Beijing! WOO! Anyways see you all next week. I'll try to find time to write my story as possible as I can! Cheers!

Regards,
Ryou Takehito

No comments: