Friday, May 30, 2008

Pack and ready to go!

Hey all!

Tomorrow's finally the big day! Because of this I've decided to let you know what I have done today! Well, actually I didn't do anything much but at least I've finished up one of my presentations! Took me the whole day to do it too! I even got most of my stuff pack!



Don't mind about my messy room. I've only done packing my clothes but not my other stuffs. And I just finish my presentation at that time. And guess what I had for dinner?



...you guessed it! It's Mc Donalds! LOL! One grilled chicken foldover large meal and a Mc Flurry Oreo. YUM YUM! It's going to be my last food in Malaysia before departing for Beijing.



And this is after I've got everything packed except my shampoo. No, I'm not going to bring the box to Beijing! What do you think I'm going to Beijing for? Exporting a box full of drugs? Oops, looks like the secret has been uncovered. =X   Red Luggage for my clothes, the Nike bag for my traveling or shopping and my laptop bag. Now you might be thinking why I haven't pack my laptop. You silly old goat, I still need to use it so I can upload my photos from my camera and write my journal!

Anyways I'm really really REALLY glad that everything went smooth and fine. Now I just have to chill back, relax and wait for my transport tomorrow. My dream of meeting Habu is getting closer and closer. Well, six hours left till my transport arrives, I think I better start getting some sleep. Oh, I will be reporting my stay in Beijing everyday so look out for it! I'll be very sure to take plenty of photos!

Regards,
Ryou Takehito the happy bastard who ought to be shoot down by a gun

No comments: