Thursday, May 29, 2008

Two Days Left!

till I left for Beijing!

Since it's two days before AISEP (Asian Intellectual Shogi Exchange Program), today I receive a very shocking e-mail from the host. I was asked to do three different kinds of presentation in two days! Oh my god! Aside from those I actually spent the whole day helping out my dad with his "Puja Events". Since I'm so good in Maths let's do a little Maths, shall we? =)

Since I just receive the e-mail and have to finish the presentation in 2 days the equation is:

Three presentations + finish in two days = trouble

And then plus that I helped out my dad today...

three presentation + finish in two days + help out dad (wasted one day) = deep trouble

And the time right now is 10pm...

three presentations + finish in two days + help out dad the whole day + 10pm right now = super deep trouble

To make things worst, I'm a little clueless about what I'm suppose to write for my topics so...

three presentations + finish in two days + help out dad the whole day + 10pm right now + clueless about topic = SUPER DUPER MEGA HOLYCR*P SH*T TROUBLE! NOOOOOO!

I wish the host could have send me the topic earlier rather than now. *sigh* I'm actually doing the presentation right now while crying. I wish I could have shown you my face right now. LOL (but why am I wasting time writing this journal?).

Anyways back to doing my presentation *cries* See you next time.

Regards,
Ryou Takehito the crying bastard

No comments: